- Learners will develop their knowledge and understanding of gambling related harms.
- Learners will have increased confidence in implementing effective screening and interventions with those at risk of gambling related harm.
- Learners will be aware of and understand the appropriate levels of support available to help and support those affected by gambling related harms.
- The prevalence and different perspectives on gambling related harms.
- The identification of gambling related harms and the specialist support.
- Treatment and signposting available to help those in need.