All public contracts in Scotland are published on Public Contracts Scotland. To compete for them organisations need to have the understanding and capability to use Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) and/or Public Contracts Scotland – Tender (PCS-T).
This training aims to explain:
• How to use Public Contract Scotland online procurement.
• Frameworks for buying services.
• How to create a winning tender.
To provide a bid capable of winning work tenderers need to:
• Have both a PCS and PCS-T registration,
• Understand how to use and navigate PCS and PCS-T,
• Understand the questions asked of them,
• Know what evidence is suitable,
• Know how to answer questions when they don’t have suitable answers.
• Know how to produce a winning bid.
This 2-hour online training will be delivered by Stuart Harrison from Solar Flare in partnership with Third Sector Dumfries and Galloway.
This project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK Government’s Levelling Up agenda and provides £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK investing in communities and place, supporting local business, and people and skills. For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-shared-prosperity-fund-prospectus